Friday, January 4, 2013

Reindeer Games!

Every New Year is a New beginning, & what better way to wash away the past year of crazy than takin' a little POLAR PLUNGE in the Atlantic Ocean!
This will be our 3rd Annual Freezin' for Reason!
Kelly & I have dressed as Polar Bears the past 2 years, but we decided to switch it up.
 I found this adorbale "deer" make-up tutorial on pinterest/youtube.
Hopefully we accomplished this look somewhat!
 
Check it out below!
 
I absolutely HATE cold water, but this has been so much fun each year that I can't imagine us not doing it every JANUARY 1st!
 
I will let the pictures do the talkin' now!
 
 
 
 
 


OUR CLASSIC ACTION SHOT!



SLEEPY BABY W/ DIRTY FEET & SOME HUNGRY BUTTS BEHIND US! EEK!


 
 
& THEN THE PLUNGE!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
& THAT MY FRIENDS IS HOW IT'S DONE!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR YA'LL!
 
"CHEERS TO A NEW YEAR, & ANOTHER CHANCE FOR US TO GET IT RIGHT!"
-oprah winfrey
 
 
LATA ALLIGATA-
MELISSA~


2 comments:

  1. omg i love thissss....hi its me from instagram...now that i see the name of your blog i am pretty sure you just commented on my 15 month update haha i didnt know i just know you as nats mommy on instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) haha yup it's meeee! I actually first started following you on youtube when I was preggo & the rest is history ;) keep making vids & I am still waiting on our planned babies! HA! I really want to start making more videos myself it is just so hard with working and baby!

      Delete