Monday, November 26, 2012

GOBBLE GOBBLE!

So, did ya'll gobble 'till ya wobbled?!
I hope everyone had a wonderful turkey day!
We really enjoyed ourselves. My mom always out does herself with all the fixin's. We went to my grandparents house that was an hour away for the day. My grandmother is having some health issues, so it was much easier for us to all come to her this year. I took some photos of Miss Natalie throughout the day, but it was actually a lot easier to just whip the flipcam out and video her.
She is a quick lil' thing nowadays! Much easier to just film her sometimes.
 
Enjoy the pictures & please check out the video at the end as well. The video is clips throughout the day & at the end is me gearing up for some black friday madness & also I show you all the goodies I picked up!
We had a great 4 day weekend in all. Natalie even got to help us pick out our Christmas tree at the tree farm. Ok, she slept during the actual cutting of the tree but she was there in her dreams :)
I am in the process of editing those pics/video now.
 
 
My Thanksgiving Turkey Bunny!


Silly Kids!



She was too excited about those sticks!


trying on momma's jewelry


Walking through the grapevines.


"You better watch my video," she says!


(I LAUGH EVERYTIME I SEE THE THUMBNAIL TO THIS VIDEO! MY FACE=HAHA)


LATA ALLIGATA-
MELISSA

No comments:

Post a Comment