Friday, November 30, 2012

Surprise Christmas Cake!

Just when I had chalked this lousy work day up as a loss,
there it was. Sitting on my doorstep. Waiting for me.
It seems a little early this year for it to be arriving, but I welcomed this little piece of happiness with open arms!

This is the 3rd year in a row we have received one of these 'Cakes by Jane."  We moved into our house in October & come December the first one of these suckers showed up!
Actually it showed up for the old home owners. I didn't know what to do with it.  So, we called our realtor to ask them what the previous owners would like.
 I just figured that they would come pick it up or something.
I felt bad that the old owners were missing out on this deliciousness!
Okay, I felt bad for like a day. The realtor told us the owners said not to worry about it and enjoy it.
It looks like they belong to some type of association that sends them out each year.  


Now here we are three years later & we are still receiving it. I always forget about it until it shows up.




Mmmmmhmmmm! Get in my Belly!
This year we will be trying out the Chocolate Cream Cheese PoudCake!

This has now become a little holiday tradition that always gives us a good laugh! How long will this go on? I mean at this point if the previous owners really missed their cake they would call the company right? 

I guess until then, we will make sure it get's well taken care of...
Merry Christmas to Meee!

UPDATE: I JUST HAD A SLICE & BIT INTO A PIECE OF EGGSHELL...
CAKE KARMA...?!!?
 
LATA ALLIGATA-
MELISSA-




No comments:

Post a Comment