Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Party Hardy!

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2012

 
Little Miss Natalie is officially 1 year YOUNG!
I can hardly believe it. I took the day off so her & I could get our party on!
Her Aunt Kelly also took off of work to join in on the fun!
 
I decided to take her to the Aquarium. I mean what kid doesn't love big tanks of bubbly water with colorful fishies everywhere.......
 
Well, that would be my kid. Honestly it wasn't that she didn't like it. I just don't think she had any clue what the heck was going on.
It was like she woke up today knowing it was her birthday!
Total Miss Priss Attitude. 
Once I set her down....she would scream if I picked her up!

She turned into a little independent thing.

Mom, I gotta see these Lemurs!
So we crawled in with the Lemurs.
 
 
Mom, now I gotta make a friend!
(that poor boy:she was determined)
 

Back it up Mom, I got this slide!
 
We had probably been in the Aquarium for 15mins.
& she was already running circles around me.
Thankfully it was a early Wednesday morning, & we were practically the only ones there.
We may need to return this package!
 


 
 
Ohhhh ARE WE BORING YOU?!
 
Hanging out in a nest with Auntie Kelly. 


Look what I can do!
 

I finally wrangled her back into her stroller. Cheerios always does the job!
 
We are always prepared!

My heart will Gooo Onnn!

Do you see Any Sharks Natty-Pie?
 
 
 
We took her outside on this boardwalk to let her get the last bit of energy out!
The weather was Perfect.
 
...and then she was D.O.N.E! Down for the count.
She wore herself & her momma out. She was passed out before we even got out of the parking garage. It was perfect because Aunt Kelly &
 I were able to enjoy a nice lunch while she snoozed.
 
DUN DUN DUN....THEN THE KRAKEN AWOKE!
 
We just finished up so no worries.
 
HOW OLD ARE YOU NATALIE?
ONE!
(we gotta work on that)
 
....AND THEN IT WAS TIME TO GO!
WHEW! WHAT A DAY BIRTHDAY GIRL!
 
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU NATALIE.
 I AM SO PROUD TO BE YOUR MOMMA!
XOXO
 
 
 
I had to sneak this guy in here. He was just too cool not to share!
 
LATA ALLIGATA!
-Melissa
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment