Tuesday, October 30, 2012

FALL BUCKET LIST

 
So, I signed myself up to do this little Fall Bucket List. The adorable Marie, whom I first started following through her vlogs, check her out here, has put together this fun little challenge.

 
First Up! My favorite MEAL.
Actually I have to be honest, I don't really have a go to "FALL" meal that I always look forward to making. The only thing I could think of was chili, but I'm definitely NOT winning any chili cook-offs with my version.  However, I do enjoy baking this time of year. I thought I would share my favorite baked good.
It would be the oh so delicioso PUMPKIN ROLL.
It is a well known recipe but I just LOVE IT!! I always look forward to making it.
Here is a few pics of me putting mine together.
 
 
I may have to go get another piece out of the fridge after putting these pics up. I am obsessed with pumpkin, but add some cream cheese in the mix.....AhhhMazing!
 
 
BUCKET LIST ITEM #2 DRINK
I so look forward to this time of year because of the seasonal yumminess that Starbucks offers. I am not a serious coffee drinker, actually I never drink it. Here is the problem I have with it...It's not the smell or "taste" that is an issue. I actually have no clue how to make it. Is that the most ridiculous reason you have ever heard ? I mean I can make a pot of coffee, but when it comes to mixing and adding stuff...I get flustered & poor it out. I envy those of you who can walk up in there and rattle of some crazy order. It is totally intimidating to me. So, I get stuck ordering off of the easy menu :)
Insert my favorite lil' dranky drank here!
The PUMPKIN Spice Frapp.
 
I love the cold, smooth, pumpkin yumminess this little guy has all wrapped
up in it's TALL size body.
(and of course I want whip cream on top...did they really have to ask?!)
 
 
BUCKET LIST ITEM #3 OUTFIT
 My go to outfit is a nice pair of fitted jeans with some tall boots & a super comfy sweater.
 
 Boots & Jeans: Target
 

 
 Sweater is from Old Navy! I love that thing!
 
 
 
 
Can't get enough of the red in those leaves. I wish I could pull those trees up and plant them all in my front yard. I'm sure my hubby would love to have more leaves to rake up!! hehe
 
 
BUCKET LIST ITEM #4 Activity
Our sweet lil' family started a new tradition this year. I was dreaming about this last year, but my baby girl was so small we had to go to a small little pumpkin patch near our house.
She was born in early October with "orange" hair...she is truly my little pumpkin head.
 


 
Natalie's first Halloweenie dressed as a skeleton.
 
This year we got to take her to a bigger venue with tons of pumpkins & tons of fun!
This will be an activity I will look forward to the most I think every year. What a perfect day.
Check out our whole day HERE!
 
 
 
 
 BUCKET LIST ITEM #5
Make-up
 
 
Sorry it is not the best pic, but I would say my colors for fall are a lot of greens & browns. They compliment my hazel colored eyes. The colors are from an old Nars sample I was given (sorry no name on them) & then I add bareMinerals glimpse color "Peacock." It is a pretty shimmery green.
 
 

 
 
I know this isn't make-up, but being a nail tech I had to throw in a pretty
nail color that is fitting for fall.
This is an Essie color I picked up at Target: "Wrapped in Rubies"
 
 
BUCKET LIST ITEM #6
 This last item on the Bucket List kind of stumped me. I did not get a chance to pull out any of my "Fall" decor this year because we have been non-stop this month. I have started really trying to get this blog going, train for a half-marathon that is in 2wks EEK, celebrate 6 birthdays, 1 baby shower, & all the those other little adventures that fell in between!
However, our old friend Lloyd always makes an appearence this time of year regardless.
He is our candy holder, & one of my favorite pieces of holiday "decor" this time of year! I am calling him decor ok...so just go with K?!
 

 
He may look spooky with that mischievous smile on face...but don't be alarmed! I mean he is holding a sweet pumpkin face & has CANDY coming out of his head. Well, ok that is a little creepy but we love him & I love handing candy out of his head for the trick-or-treaters!
 
 
Marie thank you so much for putting this fun bucket list together for everyone. I have really enjoyed every bit of it. I can't get enough of all the FALL FUN to be had!
 
Thanks for stopping by, & comment below on what it is you order from Starbucks!
I may have to write it down to order it, but I will need something new when my pumpkin treat goes away....sad face!
 
LATA ALLIGATA-
MELISSA

No comments:

Post a Comment